Dive into your dream adventure
Enjoy 38 years of experience leading both large and small groups to destinations like Cozumel, Fiji, Indonesia, St. Lucia, Bonaire, Roatan and all three Cayman Islands! Each year you can expect to see 4 to 5 group trips to various exciting locations.
For your protection, we make all travel arrangements through:
Scuba Holidays Inc.
105 Wharncliffe Road South
TICO #02471720 & #02471738.
1 800 265-3447
Bohio Dive Resort, Grand Turk
Nov. 21 – 28, 2020
Group Special includes one free night accommodation and one free day of two tank morning dives.
- Inter-island flights roundtrip from Provo to Grand Turk
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- 10 morning dives / 5 days diving
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast & Lunch daily
- Free bottled drinking water in rooms and on the dive boat
- Free use of paddleboards, kayaks, Hobie cat, snorkel equipment, reef boards,
- beach cozies and bicycles
- free shore diving *no night shore diving*
- All hotel taxes
Rate per person at double occupancy + International Flights
Beachfront Standard Double
Diver – $1855 USD
Non-Diver – $1380 USD
Beachfront Standard King
Diver – $1910 USD
Non-Diver – $1435 USD
Beachfront Corner King
Diver – $1935 USD
Non-Diver – $1460 USD
The rate at single occupancy in Beachfront Standard Double $2487 USD + International Flights
Deposit: $500 USD per person, non-refundable.
Final Payment: Sep. 11, 2020
Misool Raja Ampat Indonesia Spring 2021
Only 22 Villa Utara is available. Trip will sell-out!
Note: 2 bedroom space best suited for 2 couples.
s 02° 24.498, e 130° 55.635
Groundhog Divers presents our:
RAJA AMPAT INDONESIA TRIP
Misool Eco Resort
April 16-25, 2021 (9+1 nights)
Misool is a private island resort and conservation center located in remote southern Raja Ampat, Indonesia. You’ll find the island hidden deep in an archipelago of uninhabited islands 165 km from the nearest port, and 20 km from the nearest village.
Surrounded by the richest reefs in the world, at the very heart of marine biodiversity, the 300,000 acre / 1220 sq. km Misool Marine Reserve was established in 2005. Located inside the Raja Ampat Shark and Manta Sanctuary, spearheaded by Misool in 2010. There simply are no richer reefs on earth.
Misool resort island is a true tropical hideaway, just a stone’s throw south of the equator. With a maximum capacity of just 40 guests and a staff-to-guest ratio of 4 to 1, they offer exclusive adventure holidays and transformative experiences in pristine nature.
Misool Package includes:
- Sorong Airport pick-up and porter service
- Round-trip speedboat transfers between the airport and resort
- 9 nights’ accommodation at Misool
- Fullboard and includes four meals per day plus: afternoon tea time, most non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited diving; three scheduled boat dives per day, dusk dive or a night dive each night. The House Reef is open from 08:00 to 20:00 every day for buddy teams or guided dives. Includes tanks, weights, expert guides, fuel charges, free nitrox for certified divers, free 15-minute massage after the first dive.
- Snorkelling on the House Reef and with baby sharks in the North Lagoon and free local use of kayaks and Stand Up Paddle Boards
- A series of evening educational lectures in the Dive Center
- 1-night hotel accommodation and breakfast in Sorong April 25 – 26 for one night following your stay at Misool on scheduled transfer dates
- Government tax
BONUS: $250 USD resort Credit
The group has 9 accommodations available at double occupancy, with the exception of Villa Utara which is a 2 bedroom Villa at Quad occupancy.
Rate per person at double occupancy + FLIGHTS
North Lagoon Water Cottages SOLD OUT
(only 4 available)
- Diver – $5210 USD
- Non-Diver – $3915 USD
North Lagoon Villas
(only 3 villas available; Villa Utara – 2 bedrooms based on quad occupancy STILL AVAILABLE, Villa Nasnoos SOLD OUT & Villa Wakachom SOLD OUT each based on DBL occupancy)
- Diver – $5940 USD
- Non-Diver – $4645 USD
South Beach Villas
(Villa Waya Biru SOLD OUT & Villa Moro Laiyn. These villas are a short 10-minute walk over the hill from the restaurant and dive center or an even shorter water taxi ride at high tide. They are extremely private and have the most wonderful beach and natural lagoon)
- Diver – $5210 USD
- Non-Diver – $3915 USD
Deposit: $1500 USD per person, non-refundable.
2nd Deposit: $1500 USD on Oct. 1, 2020.
Final Payment: Jan. 10, 2021.